torsdag 29 oktober 2009

And then He came along...

Hur vet man att kärleken består? Hur vet man ens, om det man känner och det man har är just kärlek? Vågar man ens lita på kärleken igen? Vågar man ta det stora kliv och förlita sig på att kärleken är av den sort, som ger livet en djupare mening?

"What is it you love about me?"

I love that you, from the very first moment we had contact made me feel interesting and special.
I love that you for years, was a little light in the dark. And this only by using words like hello, you will be fine, don´t forget that you are what is important, you are beautiful and you are an angel. I needed those words. I needed that light.
I love that you were my shoulder even in distance, to lean up on when the darkness fell deep.
I love that you love to talk about life and relations as much as I do.
I love that you listen and that you always try to understand.
I love that we felt that special connection at the same time, that we waited and that we were brave enough to take that second step to meet the first time.
I love that your eyes make me feel like a beauty.
I love that you made some of my dreams come through.
I love that my wish and hopes for the future are the same as yours, and I love that you made me feel like growing older is not that bad.
I love that you cook wonderfully and that you enjoy special moments.
I love that you make me feel love and even beloved.
I love that with you I don´t feel worried or even unsure. You make me know.
But most of all I love that you love my children and that you understand the importance to make them feel comfortable and happy.

I love you for millions of reasons and these are only a few!

Jag vågar ta chansen. Jag vågar lita på oss.
För även om framtiden är oviss, så vet jag att inget får mig att ångra den tid och de känslor vi lever i nu.

Ti amo tantissimo e il futuro è nostro.





1 kommentar:

Hud...

Jag åkte i april på en weekendresa till Polen. Med på planet var mina vackra systrar. Jag är äldst. Jag är ganska mycket äldst. Jag återko...